Choose a category
Freedom of information
Transport & Shipping
Aboriginal health |
Databases and reports |
Drugs and pharmacology |
Mental health |
Other health links |
- Find information about 100% in Control, Queensland Health's alcohol and drug education
campaign for 12 to 17 year olds.
- The Centre for Education and Information on Drugs and Alcohol works to increase the number of effective strategies to reduce drug-related harm.
- The Centre for Youth Drug Studies is the research arm of the Australian Drug
- Drug Safe contains factsheets, information, data, documents, policies, procedures, guidelines, images and general health material.
- Find National Alcohol Campaign publications, downloadable TV commercials and links to other relevant websites.
- Get information about drugs in sport from the Australian Sports Drugs Agency.
- National Centre for Education and Training on Addiction provides information about current research.
- The National Drug Research Institute conducts and disseminates research on the prevention of harmful drug use and the reduction of drug-related harm.
- Find drug information from DrugScope's DrugSearch.
- Medlineplus has a guide to more than 9000 prescription or over the counter medications. RxList also has drug look up.
- The National Chemical Information Gateway has information on chemicals in the environemnt, hazardous chemicals and more.