Choose a category
Freedom of information
Transport & Shipping
- The Australian Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry has a searchable network.
- You can also try AgNet, for rural organisations, businesses, topics, and other useful sites.
- Contact the National Farmers' Federation.
- AgForce is a Queensland agricultural lobby group.
- Export 61 is an an online searchable database of Australian products and professional services and export related information. It also links to industry associations, including those in agriculture, and to trade statistics.
- ABC Rural has a collection of rural links arranged by topic, and also links to local rural and regional programs such as Country Hour.
- Get research reports from the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation.
- AGRIGATE is the new Australian agricultural web gateway.
- The Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal encourages partnerships between rural and regional communities, philanthropy, government and business to fund and implement rural development projects aimed at reinvigorating rural areas.
- The World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report
provides overviews of supply and demand for key commodities illustrated with 27 detailed tables.
- The Foreign Agriculture Office of the USDA provides information on world countries, commodities, exporter help, programs, and trade policy.
- Statistical databases, including agriculture, fisheries, forestries and nutrition, from the Food and Agriculture Organization can be searched at FAOSTAT.
- Search the AGRICOLA bibliographic database for books or journal articles (from 1982-) on agriculture and agribusiness.